Mexico GFMD 2010
Report of the General Rapporteurs:
"Partnerships for Migration and Human Development: Shared Prosperity—Shared Responsibility"
"Human Mobility and Human Development"
Session 2.1 [ FR | ES ]
Reducing the costs of migration and maximizing human development
Session 2.2 [ FR | ES ]
Migration, Gender and Family
"Policy and Institutional Coherence to Address the Relationship between Migration and Development"
Session 3.1 [ FR | ES ]
Assessing the impact of migration on economic and social development, and addressing its cause-effect relationship
Session 3.2 [ FR | ES ]
Assessing the Relevance and Impact of Climate Change on Migration and Development
Session 3.3 [ FR | ES ]
How Can Regional Consultative Processes (RCPs) and Inter-Regional Fora (IRF) Best Include the Migration and Development Nexus?
- Inventory 1: Social Protection Provisions in Selected Temporary Labor Migration Schemes
- Inventory 2: Social Protection Provisions for Temporary Migrant Workers in GCC Countries
- Inventory 3: Termination Pay in Oecd Countries, Singapore, GCC Countries, 2009/2010
- Inventory 4: Termination Pay in other MENA Countries, 2009/2010
- Arab League: Arab Regional Contribution to the GFMD
- Argentina: Anti Discrimination Policies Study
- Information Note on WG on Migration Profiles
- Mexico City Conclusions on Promoting and Protecting the Rights of Women Migrant Workers
- Asia-Pacific Regional Preparatory Meeting, 22 to 24 Sep 2010, Bangkok
- Preparatory Meeting Report, 16 Jun 2010, Bangladesh
- Inputs from RT 2.1 Team Members
- Holzmann and Pouget: Social Protection for Temporary Migrant Workers
- Ministerial Meeting on Transnational Organized Crime and Migrant Security, 08 Oct 2010, Mexico City [ ES ]
- Report OF Activities WG on Protecting and Empowering Migrants for Development