M&D Policy and Practice Database
The M&D Policy and Practice Database (M&D PPD) provides a dynamic, solid and searchable tool that showcases the wide range of M&D practices shared throughout the GFMD process since 2007.
- RT 1.1 Tools and Safeguards for Policy Coherence – Finding the right policy mix to balance different interests and objectives
- RT 1.2 From Global Agreement to Implementation – National Action Plans for migration-related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- RT 2.1 Moving beyond emergencies – Creating development solutions to the mutual benefit of host communities & displaced persons
- RT 2.2 Fostering the development impact of return migrants
- RT 3.1 Raising the Global Talent Pool – Harnessing the Potential of the Private Sector for Global Skills Partnerships
- RT 3.2 Strengthening Cooperation – Enabling Civil Society Contributions in Migrant and Refugee Integration
M&D Policy Tools
You can learn about concrete GFMD-inspired policy tools created by other participating governments, international agencies and M&D experts that can help inform your policy- decisions, laws and institutional structures.